Are you using your CITB pot? This course is eligible for funding if you have less than 100 PAYE staff and you’re up to date with the CITB Levy Return and associated payments.
Delegates that attend a specific Asbestos Awareness training session tailored to the practical needs of the
GAIN AN UNDERSTANDING OF:
• What is Asbestos?
• The three main types of Asbestos
• Health & Safety legislation
• The Control of Asbestos Regs. 2012
• Uses of Asbestos
• Where Asbestos is likely to be found
• Emergency procedures
• How the adverse effects are increased for smokers
• Importance of Risk Assessments
• Hierarchy of controls (ESEIP)
• Who is at risk and avoiding risk?
• Latency Period (Hidden Killer)
• PPE and RPE
Certification for this course is valid for 1 year. To remain certified in this area, you will need to retake the course
before the expiry date.