Are you using your CITB pot? This course is eligible for funding if you have less than 100 PAYE staff and you’re up to date with the CITB Levy Return and associated payments.
** We are now offering 15% off our Mental Health Champions course on 11th September**
Our one day mental health awareness and skills course qualifies employees as MHFA Champions.
Your employees will gain:
- Knowledge and confidence to provide Mental Health First Aid for the most common mental health issues
- Understanding of how to help build a mentally healthy workplace, challenge stigma and support positive wellbeing
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
What to expect
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say they are an MHFA Champion
- A copy of the Line Managers’ Resource, an invaluable source of advice on how to support an employee experiencing mental ill health
|Cost (per person)||Group booking (3+)|
Are you interested in any of our available dates?
Please get in touch.