Are you using your CITB pot? This course is eligible for funding if you have less than 100 PAYE staff and you’re up to date with the CITB Levy Return and associated payments.
Our half day course is an introductory four hour session to raise awareness of mental health.
Your employees will gain:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after their own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to offer support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
What to expect
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say they are Mental Health Aware
|Cost (per person)||Group booking (3+)|
Are you interested in any of our available dates?
Please get in touch.